This super delicious overnight French Toast Bake recipe from www.lilluna.com takes French toast to a whole new level! One of my favorite French toast recipes of all time actually! Pieces of sourdough bread covered in an egg mixture, topped with cinnamon sugar, and baked to perfection! Mmmmmmm I can’t taste it now!!! This easy French toast casserole is the ultimate holiday or weekend breakfast!!
- Course ~ Breakfast
- Cuisine ~ American
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Refrigerate Overnight: 6 hours
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 580 kcal
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 8 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 TB vanilla
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c butter cold, cut into pieces
- Cut loaf into cubes and place evenly in a greased 9×13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla. Pour evenly over bread.
- Cover your pan with Saran Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with this mixture until crumbly and place in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate overnight as well.
- Take pan and Ziploc out when ready to bake. Sprinkle crumbly mixture evenly over the bread.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how soft you like it